What you get: A black and white or color logo of text, text with decoration, or text and a simple icon.
Cost: $— (extra final variations and color treatments for additional cost)
Questions about your logo:
- Do you have a deadline?
- Do you have fonts that you like, have in mind, or have already chosen?
- Do you have specific sizes or dimensions you need this logo to be? What are you using it for?
- What mood/feel/tone/etc. are you looking for with your logo?
- Do you have specific imagery or symbols you want to represent you and your company/podcast/channel?
- Do you have specific colors in mind?
- Do you have references you’ve collected?
What I need from you:
- Reference images
- Name, Address, Phone #, Email (for contract purposes)
- Sketches – 3-7 variations – (1 major or 2 minor revision passes)
- Fonts – 2-10 variations
- Final logo in black and white – 1-3 variations – (2 minor revision passes)
- Final logo with color – 3-4 variations – (1 major + 1 minor or 2 minor revision passes)
- Final adjustments
- Final image files to you
- Remember: I’m always open to questions.
- The final images will be in .png format unless otherwise requested.
- There will be a $– charge for each revision made after the allowed number or after the logo has been deemed completed. Revisions to be made after a contract has been fulfilled may require a new contract.
- I don’t do all-type logos unless they are hand done and/or you’re not picky about type.
- Upon full payment, the final logo is yours to print/place/use as you wish. I retain rights to use it in my portfolio wherever that may exist. I retain rights to all process work (sketches and variations), unless we specifically negotiate that in our contract.
- I want two finished variations to show to my friends/family/followers, can you do that? Yes, I can! But if you want two finished logos, you’ll have to pay for two finished logos.
- How do I pay you? Paypal or Venmo preferred.
- When do I pay you? I prefer all up front or half front, half end.
- Do you do watercolor logos? – Yes. We’ll go through the same process as above, but instead of a vector final, it will be a drawing, then colors will be in watercolor scanned at a high resolution.